<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 05, 2009 Y 5:23 PM
Whatever you want here.

I'm so pissed off . You brought 830$ home , ask me if you should give your mother some . i said it's your mum , not mine . Why bother asking me . You told me how pathetic your mum is , complaining no money this and that . Tell you what . i'm laughing to MYSELF ! LOL! Being a supervisor , she told you she her salary only 1000$? LOL! So funny [:

I'm already pissed off on last saturday , going cash in cheque already . Asked what time you wanna wake up . No direct answer from you . So i continue watching my show till 4am in th morning . Then went to sleep , you slept as early as 2plus lehs! i'm 2 hours later , and you come asking me to wake up at 7plus going 8 . Asking me to bathe , accompany you to th movie . I said i'm tired . I don't want , you kept bugging me like nobody business . I threw tantrum at you , you complaint saying i love to bully you . LOL! Then went we went there , then i knew bank closes at 12 in th afternoon , you blamed me for not waking up early . You blamed me not telling you that day was saturday . I OF COZ FUCKING DULAN . Then what you expect me to say to you? Sorry darling , i didn't know you wanna know . Please lo . Can't you see , I'M CHANGING , I'M NO LONGER GIVING IN TO UNREASONABLE STUFF . Because if i continue doing that , i'm throwing myself into a pit of quicksand . Then went to eat , you and i kept quiet for so long . Neither am i feeling buey song nor am i feeling whatever shit you're thinking about . I just felt i'mma fool . You asked why i everytime look so buey song , i say never . You don't believe . Fine , but please don't expect me to convince you again nd again that i am not feeling upset or whatever . Because i don't do that in th past , neither am i going to make a exception now nor in th future . I really asked you sincerely what you wanna eat . You asked me back th same question , i said no i don't wanna eat , because no money already . You went to buy yourself . Coming back nd say , still say say you not buey song . Fuck , i already say I AM NOT !

Today you didn't wanna sleep . Fine , let it be . I said i going buy diapers , so after you take your money be back home before you go over to your cousin house . You gave me suggestions like : arbo , i take money already . i put my own house you ownself go take laa . Wow , don't you think it's very inconsiderate ? Hello , uncle . I'm pregnant lehs . Moreover , you know i hate to go to your house . It's not th first time . You want me to take money from your mother , because you're already penniless . And i have to go there to take for you , because your excuse says , you have to work , no time . When your working house , is so damn flexible . It's noon 4 to midnight 1 . And you got NO TIME . Then i have to go there , and to find out . Your mother only gave you 10$ . LOL! i find it so pathetic .. And you promised to go over to your mother house to take all th necessary documents , in th end . Should have known . You never intended to go anyway , zui kong lampa song . Isn't it ? I called just now , you told me not buy diapers , because now no much money , saying baby come out then buy . LET ME FUCKING WARN YOU SOMETHING , you never once fork out any money okay? So stop asking my mum for money . You jolly well ask your holy mother give it to you. After i give you 1.6 to buy your motor , i don't OWN YOU ANYTHING ANYMORE . YOU WANNA BE NICE , I'M HAPPY . IF YOU REMAIN TH WAY YOU ARE , THEN SO BE IT . I said i'm not leaving you means i'm not . You said if i leave you , you'll fight for baby's custody huh? LOL! Will judge give it to you? LOL! To leave him on your side , become you ? LMAO

Day after day , my long lost hot temper is coming back , bit by bit . Thanks to you .




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins