<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 30, 2008 Y 12:22 AM
Whatever you want here.

Well , i feelings kinda down now . I don't know why . Most probably because i think things happened too fast , and i haven't get hold of things or maybe i choose not to . I don't know . It's been almost 27 or 28 days since baby last left me . Well , yes . I know he's still around . But things changed . I kinda think men are some untrustable creatures . I don't know why .

This few days , i've been listening to many many stories about so many people . And yes , there can be actually be rlly rlly nice people , rlly rlly mean people as well . It's kinda scary isn't it ? I've heard about tragic love stories but turn out to be fruitful endings . I do not know how to rephrase it into a better sentence . Well , but if you get my meanings thats great . If not , that's too bad .

I've seen , no rather then heard . A man cried for a woman , but turn out that the man didn't actually appreciate what the woman did all to him . I'm sad , i'm angry . Why are men like this . Well i can't say all . But 90% of em ? Can't men cherish what they have? Can't they get contented with what they have ? Can't they just stick with just one pussy ? Is that too difficult , or too much to ask ? I'm as sad as the woman is , i do not know why i can feel it somehow . I felt the pain . I knew the smile . That smile ... always seen as strong but fragile at the same time . This is what i called broken smile .

I'm not rlly trying to be rlly depressed here . Because suddenly things came all at a time . Time rlly passes by rlly quickly . In less then just a month , i lose so many yet gained so many . I lost a relationship , i'm losing in time . losing myself . I've gained a rlly nice and good friend , i've gained knowledge because of her . I learn so many so many from her . Complicated is not excuse for disallowing people entering your innermost heart . I believe i can try to understand you . I swear i'll try my best to . I felt sad whenever things happened to you . I do not understand why . This is a feeling i never had before .

In life , there's so many NOs . How many of i wished and i wished . Did anyone realise something ? By saying i wished , doesn't help at all . By crying , doesn't help . But all this doesn't help did help a lil . That's what my brain tells me .

I felt so much like crying now . But i don't understand where did my tears went to ? In all , i feel crappish . ):

Can anyone cheer me up tonight ? Just do anything , sing badly , dance badly , sms me with silly things , send me mms photo like my beloved zihao did . I DON'T CARE .

Crap.

iloveyoudonnie [: say you'll love me only .




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins