<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 10, 2008 Y 2:11 PM
Whatever you want here.


Jer , you can make it if you believe luh ! You're a guy ma ! :D


I just woke up from a terrible dream . Really terrible dream . I didn't realise my tears had already rolled down my bed , till when i'm totally woken up . Then i notice my eyes was wet .

Well , i'm not telling what dream i had just now (:

Trip to Sophia's house been cancelled , and i left with nothing much to do today . I got no form to return to school anymore . ): Suckish feeling . Zzz . I touched none of my homework . I didn't wanna care much anymore .

It's been a long hours since i last eaten something . Yesterday about 2plus or 3 , till now i've not yet eaten . And funny i just ate half a burger , no not yet half . -_- And i don't feel abit hungry at all . i didn't had any wei kou to eat at all . -_- Got advantage luh , i can slim down . HOHOHO!My aim is 3 kg :DDDDDD

Movie later on ! :D

Ciaos til then (:

Day 6:I felt like i'mma fool . Do you know how much i missed you ? Does it mean that we can't be like best friend after break ? Zzz . I don't get it . Am i the only girl who gave you so much stress ? I'm sorry . I too didn't wanna know you at the first place . Probably you won't have so much stress now ? And you wouldn't need to avoid me at all . We could just walk pass each other without knowing each other's existence . I'm sorry i didn't make your life easy all along , i'm sorry i gave you too much concern where it all became a nonsense . I controlled you too much where i make you feel like retreating . I've got nothing to say to you other then apologise . A millions of it . You're the first guy i regretted showing too much concern. But at least i didn't regret loving you :D Do take care of yourself . I wondered did you drink yesterday with them and got yoursel drunk . Well i believe you didn't (: Even if you do , at least there's someone to take care of you . Wanling said i'mma foolish lover , ha! She's right (: Well , i didn't think of having you back to me again . I didn't dare to even think of it . I avoid going to amk hub , unless there is a need to . I avoid looking at all the messages you send me . I avoid looking at the ring you bought to me . I avoid looking at the neoprints we took . I avoid looking at the pictures we took . I didn't wanna make myself hooked up to you . Although i alr did . But well , at least not much . I walked past 170plus that carpark . Where you scolded me vulgarities . I didn't felt angry at all . I stood there alone laughing . I walked pass the road to chong pang . 110 coffeeshop . There's too much memories here and there . I've thought of moving house . But forget . If i did , i wouldn't even have a chance to see you coincidently . or whatever it is . i didn't remember what malay word you told me . But if i remembered i'll say it to you . (: I'm fine , i hope you're going on fine too . Love me or not ? I don't know when you're going to give me an answer . But i'm prepared . If it's negative , do find a nice girl for yourself okays ? (:




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins