<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 02, 2007 Y 7:09 PM
Whatever you want here.

That smoke smell is driving me crazy.Fine since i got nothing else to let out everything , i'll write it here then . i seriously had enough of it la . Fuck off can? What have i done to deserve all this shit? huh? tell me la hor

Sisters lehs , lanjiao la . you want us to understand . then you got understand us marhs? yea , lewei is right . maybe you in 3B1 different class from us . but c'mon , you go out . when you ever thought of calling us go one? All F9 F9 F9 . You call them sisters ah? Without going thru thick and thin together you call them sister . what nothing will seperate all of you . Wah so nice , still got F9 blog ah! knn , c'mon la hor . Which of us see liao won't cek xim? huh? sisters , __ la . i had enough lerhs hor i tell you . you want you choose them la . i'm fucking fine with it okay . i'm going crazy la . please don't push me further . you want join them be as one WITH THEM . so be it , tell me . then i'll LEAVE. don't tell me crap like though you not with us , your heart is . why not you come back to us and try telling F9 this ! You think they will fucking accept it ah ? Today lehs , in hall we both class have relieve period , where you? WE all waiting and waiting for you to come and find us , see if you will , if you did not . means you boxim kiaa lor , then disappoint . You REALLY didn't come . Huimin still help you put in good words , that the teacher don't allow . But wtf? where got don't allow , if that's the case why are Shi Guan in our class then? OMG la . Now i learn a lesson , going thru thick and thin doesn't rlly mean anything . I might as well in the street calling all those cats and dogs my sisters. What the hell is this ?! i don't actually blame them for snatching you away okay , but i'm blaming you that you chose them over us . i'm not as tolerating you think i am. Wah then nice one hor , featured friend got sisters one lehs , but it's the past :D

i seriously , had enough . since you wanna think that i DISLIKE all your friend then it's alright . then you should somehow counted that yenling as your friend then ? (: ya , comment her nothing wrong . tag her nothing wrong . then? can i say i ............ i don't want to say anymore . i can't be honest with you anymore . even if i were to be honest and say whatever i'm feeling . would you even fucking accept it anyway ? same old thing i'll get used to it then . cause i'm the one owning you things not you own me stuff . Like i say i'll repay you . I think this is the way , at least this is the only way. Why would i EVEN bother telling anything

LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT , I GOT SICK OF UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE . AND BEING STUCK IN THE SITUATION WHERE I CAN ONLY GIVE IN AND GIVE AND GIVE . I JUST WANNA REST AND TAKE AND NOT GIVE WITHOUT RESTING.I'M LEFT WITH NOTHING TO DO ANYMORE ! NO CUTTING , NO SMOKING , NO TONNING , NO HANGING OUT LATE , NO SHOPPING MADLY , NO WHACKING OF WALLS . CAN I EVEN MAKE UP A HABIT OF NOT CUTTING INSTEAD? BUT BITING MYSELF?WHAT ACTUALLY THE FUCKING WORLD WANTS FROM ME . I GOT NO ONE , I GOT NO MONEY . I GOT NOTHING . I GOT LIFE , YOU WANT YOU FUCKING FASTER TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. YOU DON'T WANT MY LIFE !? THEN FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE LA .





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins