<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 Y 12:55 PM
Whatever you want here.

He tastes like you but only sweeter.(:

5 August 2oo7
isabelle♥^*Haas , honoured ? LOL! Thats good , ilovejellybeanny :DD

SA^*Oh? you tagged me (: finally ehs ! =P Haas , sure sure . You too okays ? (:

angeline^*Thanks , ILOVEYOU (:

HUIMIN^*Ya you're right (: Let's see . She'll got her retribution for doing it so badly >: [

WANTING^*Haas , i WILL ! you too dummy (:

'-don^*It normal for me being scared what!? You lehs , abnormal for you okay ? STUPIDassy :D LOVES YA TOO !

6 August 2oo7
WEIZHONG^*Where got? I SAID NOT FORGETTING MARHS !?! LOLOL! i love you :D

HUIMIN^*I'll make sure THIS WILL AND MUST TURN OUT TO BE THE ETERNITYS !

JAS(:^*i'm rlly glad to hear that :D

'-don^*Huh? Why suddenly like so happy ? LOL! I love you too

7 August 2oo7
YC^*Stupid brother , i where got skinny !? (:

FATT^*Aiyoo , why sad sad? Please don't be sad (:

HUIMIN^*Wah stupid siaa , why must tell everybody one arhs ! Blood bytch LOVES (:

WANTING^*You're right ! It is a GOOD THING :D x333333333

8 August 2007
Superman[:^*Auntie Bowl? Who's that? Haas ! Okay well i think i'll have the time like next week or so ? (:

Alright , i think none of us shall trust you anymore . Saying harmony and stuff on the other hand you agreed for breaking . Nice one uh? And you actually said you didn't agreed to it when another she said you didn't disagree to it neither did you ask her to seek for my opinion first . She told us is you asked her to tell us not ask us. So who should we trust. Anyway , it's over . i have my Eternity 8 . I shall make it a sure 100 percent eternity. Not like us . I'll make sure when i said TIONGXIM means TIONGXIM . I won't jump to another clique like you did (: And lil darling was right . It's none of our business already since it's over means it's over . I removed names , i log out of groups . i deleted the pictured in my computer , i did what i should have . Cause i see no point to care when none of you give a fucking damn about it . I find it so stupid when you said you're tired so you gave attitude . But i see why you ain't giving your 9 lil fuckers attitude just because you're tired. This is A JOKE OF THE DAY my dear :D

Well , i skipped school today . Cause i find it rlly pointless in going for national day concert for like only 2 hours ? Anyway , i'm rlly sick of going to school sitting beside 2 lil fuckers plus one fatty fucker . And going to class walking pass a class of nine fuckers? Well , it's just getting more irritating each day . The whole point is , i don't like your faces anymore [:

Anyway , this few days haven't been paying attention in class . Cause i hate the maths topic on graphs . And i hate being teached by Nathania Oi . And i hate attending History lessons cause it make me feel like sleeping . And the whole picture is : " School sucks "

I'm meeting BABY later on , and going to catch the Jay's movie :D

And BABY is right , i shouldn't shed a tears for them . Cause they ain't fucking worth it (:

I wish you choke and die D:




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins