<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 02, 2007 Y 1:36 AM
Whatever you want here.

Before love never meant for me , i'll keep on smiling.(:

josie^*Yea , you saw your name . With bright color mind you! LOL!

'-don^*Haas , you should be saying you enjoying everyday with me. (: MUACKS.

bokbok^*You this idiotic bokbok sister! LOL ! Asked you to tag , then you tag this kinda LOL stuff lehs you. Nice one!(:

YC^*C'mon luh brother , i'm the world's guaiest kia okay! Must believe and not try to believe it. dumb arse. And ! You used to tagged me everyday okay! Stupid siaa you. -_-"

Alright , great i just hurted my finger for playing around with metal and lighter . This really hurts okay! Damn it . This is so stupid -_-"

Woke up around , well 10am? Miracle ehs! i woke up so early , hahah. Just because of a stupid fucker called me twice today with weird number . I got so irritated i can't get back to sleep. But oh well , weird numbers i don't pick up. So yea , whatever (:

Met RACHEL&MONG under my block at 4. Pass JEREMY the watermelon , wonder what was that for? LOL! well , i'm a good wifey , i cut the watermelon into small pieces and bring it over to BABY's house for him to eat. Cause he this stupid arse seldom drink water , and his lips is like so oh my fucking god . It's so dry can , it bleed somemore. -_-"

Cabbed to BABY's house. I miss his smell and bolster. :DDD Force him to eat up all the watermelon. Then X came (: {Happy now? MIA boy -_-" Then i heard BABY don't eat watermelon , and my feeling was so wtf -_-" I was so ..idk what. Then BABY played Resident Evil 2? But it wasn't as scary as The House Of The Dead 4 . This Resident Evil was abit of erm , stupid? Well , but i have no idea why BABY was abit afraid of it? X too was abit think it's very horrifying?

Then BABY was stuck in the middle of the game then suddenly he got the way , and he said some very thick skinned thing

"See i so clever , got ang's brain"

Then X and i was like .. hmms? Alright .. hahah , cause basically we're out of words for that. LMAO

Then after that nothing much , X & co was watching Initial D in the living room . And i'm sleeping -_-" Cause i'm really very tired today cause of that i don't know who. BABY was accompanying me (: Then after that , BABY's house became a party room -_-" WEIJIE & his gf came up . Then BABY still wanna call WEIZHONG to come , but sad ): He didn't pick up the call , i don't know why?

Then around 8 went down to meet SIANGANN , i finally got my mp3 back (: . Then ate , PIGPIG came. Then WEIJIE lost his friend's basketball. Then went to one basketball to see if the ball is there , then i saw BOKHUI's cousin. LOL !

Then cabbed home with X&SA&RACHEL

Whatever.


VERSE 1
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
Be with myself in center, clarity
Peace, serenity

CHORUS
I hope you know
I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal
Myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
and Big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

VERSE 2
The path that I'm walkin, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending do they?
And I forsee the dark ahead if I stay

CHORUS
I hope you know
I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal
Myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
and Big girls don't cry

BRIDGE
Like a little school mate in a school yard,We'll play jacks and Uno cards
I'll be your best friend
And you'll be my Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
Cus I wanna hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret world
But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late dark outside
I need to be with myself in center,Clarity, peace, serenity

CHORUS
I hope you know
I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal
Myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
and Big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry don't cry




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins