<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 03, 2007 Y 5:35 PM
Whatever you want here.

Baby , this is getting abit too out of control. We just quarrel and back together ytd night . And it's a finally. And we somehow quarrelled again today. Baby , tell me this is not gonna continue. Please?Tell me.. Very tiring for you and me. To thought of a the failure in relationship in the past. It's adding on to my tiredness. I don't know why. It's not yet a month , and we're having so many problems. I know i can take it. But things are somehow getting out of control. Just a minute later , we will be quarrelling like no body's business. I don't want this to continue. I don't want. Do you really treasure me like you always said you did? Did you love me that much the way you always mentioned? Why suddenly i feel , i love you more and more . Yet i'm losing more and more baby. ): I'm losing your love day by day . Am i thinking too much? Or this is a fact because this feeling to me is just too strong too real. Could you imagine ? If you hated being alone , but you made up your mind to cab to see the one you love . But your lover told you the one you hate was with her. And you thought why cab there to see a one you love with the one you hate. Won't that actually spoil your mood , and thinking that you don't wanna quarrel anymore. That's my situation. I don't expect you to understand. No one in the world i that understanding. So i don't expect too much from you either. I just wanna make you happy , force you to have a job to earn money to have enough money for yourself , not to shop with me. Stopped you from fighting because i don't want you to have anymore case. I don't wanna lose you , did you know that as well? It's very torturing , to quarrel with you . Crying non stop in the night . Still have to remembered not to cut myself and emo because you don't like them. What i can do , be happy. (: But , .. effort wasted?all down to the drain. Tell me , no this is not the case. Tell me once more you love me , and i'll be better. Tell me once more you love me so much , so much so much. And i will stop feeling like now . Feel so much to do and end my life . I want us happily together. I WANT THAT. T.T

You never know how much i feel like dying just like that. ):

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins