<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 21, 2007 Y 11:05 PM
Whatever you want here.

Please slow down (:


HUIMIN^*Ya la ! Why never go. You idiot.

'-don^*Aiyoo , people want say what jiu what barhs?Hahah , && being dondon's wife is a bless. (:.Hahah , i jealous for what?No such things la.

WEIZHONG^*Haas , that person indeed is a joker a stupid one.XDDD. I love my sexaye aiai (:

YC^*You cannot blame them what?They're born this way. We should show more care and concern to them la XDDDD. You think what shopping arhs? Voucher is it?! LOLOL la u. u this FIREBALLLLLL.

HENRY^*You take care too. (:

Pearlina^*Yea right , 1oo % agreement with what u said la! hi-5 i love nehnehpoker too!

Ah Jo^*Hi mei , FINALLY you came my blog arhs? busy arhs u.! MUACKS my precious sister.!

WANTING^*I miss you so fucking much too. OHGOD!!

RACHEL^*Just now we just went out , && u said u are feeling bored?I'm sick. ohgoodness. ):

YENLING^*You know what i wanna say? ; ILOVEYOUTOO!!


Went to school , was suppose to have a hair check today. But luckily half way thru assembly , here comes the rain. XDDDDD So it's pushed back to tmr?Anyway , this bloody hair check still has to come anyway!So what's the use man? Bloody Fool..

Went around the whole school to have a walk with LEWEI&VEL&HUIMIN. Missed called LAO GONG for a couple of times , and he replied my smses. I think he didn't sleep or whatsoever? Hais , shouldn't have disturbed him ): So Sorry!So sorry T.T

Had some arguement with HENRY =.=

Dismiss-ed

LAO GONG came to fetch me after school ! <33333333

Home-ed

Met with LAO GONG under my block , bused to 200+ find HUIMIN , ate at mac . Slacked under SA's block . LAO GONG went JEREMY came. RACHEL came . DONDON came. RACHEL went and JEREMY bring her back home. JEREMY back , HUIMIN went. WEILIANG came.

Home-ed

I had a great day today with my baby (:.ilovehimsomuch.
&& Isn't he cute? He said he wanted to spit flame. But to be exact ,
it's phlam.LOLOL . I said he wanted to spit fire out. He said it's "TAN LA DUMB WIFE."
Weizhong said TAN = wait. I said TAN = DONDON&MY surname. He got pissed off and said it's tan3 . Then he said brb his lighter drop. I said brb my hair drop. Weizhong said brb carpet drop. And DONDON said brb his balls drop.
And now , i'm drop dead. I'm feeling sick.

But no matter what i love everyone , and dondon the most.

I LOVE;
DONDON
SEXAYE AIAI WEIZHONG

ERZI SIANG ANN
YONG CONG SURGERY SISTER
YENLING
HUIMIN
RACHEL
YANFEN
PEARLINA
ANDRE
WANTING
JOSIE
VELVEL
LEWEI
BOKHUI
WEILIANG
JEREMY
MING XUAN
SAEED


Why do my fucking father have to be so fucking cunning?

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins