<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 18, 2007 Y 12:10 AM
Whatever you want here.

Show me some love , cause i know you ain't that hard. (:

'-don^*Argh , you always know how to talk . XDDD && lao gong is the zebra plus elephant. XDD

YC^*You this stupid fool , u then idiot cans?LOL i never say u wanna be a gay. You can be a woman going thru surgery whats?LOL

WANTING^*I saw you again. ILOVEYOU.!

YENLINGq^*I super duper love love LEEYENLING.

HUIMIN^*You kao bei la weiliang's wifey.ILOVEYOUSISTER!

'ahgal- ™^*Erm? i will. Thanks.XDDDD LOVES (:

RACHEL^*I know , u sperm water marhs. (:

Today ..Nothing much actually. Didn't laughed as much in the beginning though. But laughed like no body's business at the end.muahs i love JOSIE & HUIMIN.

I got no interest in studying anymore. I swear. It's getting harder. Overall maths got 48 or 49 . Chinese got 70+ . The rest? i failed so badly , not to mention art . It's the same outcome too.MOTHER saw me in school , stopped me and asked how's my result.And she advice me to take up the CDAC somthing idk what la.Considering.idk?

Dismissed.

Saw JOSIE outside school waiting for us.I hugged her so SO tighly as usual how i used to do luh. So comfortable. Talked to CASSIE & EILEEN. Bided good bye. Off we went to 925 to have our chicken rice. =DDDDDWalked around all the sport shop to search for JOSIE's jersesy.Cannot be found. Follow on , went to second level. Was standing outside the bra shop. WEISHAN from the first floor shouted at us , said ms soo was at the basement coming up.Then we were all like ; OH SHIAT! . Then went out off northpoint from the KFC door , saw JASMINE XDDD.Bided good bye .

Went to 743 , I started being crazy. So many weird ppl i met , i remember .. I was talking half way to JOSIE&HUIMIN outside the comic shop . This guy farted so loud. And i laugh like .. Almost everyone look at me..LOL.! Then nvm , went to 743 , this aunty throw the paper the hit her own head.OMG la. i laugh until~~~ LOLOLOLOL. People running side ways , people wear shoes on the hand. I spoted them out and laugh like idk what?

Went back northpoint again.Saw YANFEN baby and PEISI. PEISI asked where is don? YANFEN also=.=

Home-ed.

Went to meet DONDON&JEREMY. Saw JOESON&HENRY.

hais , why do some people in the world born to be useless just like him?eyer.

Sorry arhs lao gong. I'm just too afraid until i burst into tears.):

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins