<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 18, 2007 Y 11:29 PM
Whatever you want here.

He's will not be the one who cry.

'-don^*Erm?huh? Who didn't show me enough love?Well i'm not so sure.LOL. <3

YC^*Hmms? How you know i wish upon the star that you will go for surgery?So we could be sister marhs. So faster go la! XDDDDD

vel^*Guess what? I love you too XDDD.

YENLING^*I want everybody to see marhs. Got wrong mehs?LOL i love you much much la! <3

Alright , didn't turn up for school today. Didn't have the mood to . Heard only 27 people turn up for class only?LOL. Nice one la.Anyway , it doesn't matter ? Exams are over anyway , who give a fuck?

Ok , i admit i'm not in the right mood now?I'm not too sure the actual reason behind it.But but mood changes very quickly today after the 83o show about the "Chong Fong" something about having the chance to idk how to explain but it's about family.I don't know. Whatever~

Nothing much to say. BYE.

i love lao gong much much . ! Today is the first week. XDDDDD

And i want to have tattoo with JOSIE & HUIMIN T.T

&& Royale battle is a very stupid show =.=

(Ay)
(Ay)
(Ay, Nobody likes being played)

Oh, Beyonce, Beyonce
Oh, Shakira, Shakira (Hey)

He said, I'm worth it, his one desire
I know things about him that you wouldn't want to read about
He kissed me, his one and only (Yes) Beautiful Liar
Tell me how you tolerate the things you Just found out about
You never know
Why are we the ones who suffer
I Have to let go
He won't be the one to cry

(Ay) Lets not kill the Karma
(Ay) Lets not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a Beautiful Liar
(Oh) Can't we laugh about it (ha ha)
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) we can live without him

Just a Beautiful Liar
I trusted him but when i followed you
I saw you together
I didn't know about you then till I saw you with him when, yea
I walked in on your love scene slow dancing
You stole everything
How can you say I did you wrong
We'll never know
When the pain and heartbreaks over I have to let go
The innocence is gone

(Ay) Let's not kill the Karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a Beautiful Liar
(Oh) Can't we laugh about it (ha ha)
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without him
Just a beautiful liar

Tell me how to forgive you,
(ooo)When its me who's ashamed?
(oh)And I wish I could free you of the hurt and the pain
but the answer is simple he's the one to blame

(hey)
Ay, Beyoncé, Beyoncé
Ay, Shakira, Shakira
Oh, Beyoncé, Beyoncé
Oh, Shakira, Shakira(Hey)

(Ay) Lets not kill the Karma
(Ay) Lets not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a Beautiful Liar
(Oh) Can't we laugh about it (Ha Ha)
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without him
Just a beautiful liar

Chapter 1: Personal.

Middle name: I don't have one.
Birthday: 26th of March.
Birth Place: KK hospital.
Height: No Idea.
Eye color: Black.
Birthmarks: Idk?

Chapter 2: Family.

Do you live with your parents: With mother.
Do you get along with your parents: No.
Are your parents married/separated/divorced: Divorced.
Do you have any siblings: Nope.
What pets do you have: Nahs.

Chapter 3: Favorites.

Clothing brand: Idk?
Color: Blue.
Number: Idk?

Chapter 4: Do You.

Sing in the shower: No.
Write memos on your hand: Huh?
Call people back: No.
Believe in love: Ya.
Ever been in puppy love: Yup.
How many ex you have: 8.
Who is the 1st lover and ur last lover: First?Andrew.Last?Idk.
Current lover: Don.
Wear glasses or contacts: Glasses.

Chapter 5: Have You Ever.

Gone skinny dipping: No.
Punched someone in the face: Could have done so.
Skipped school: Always.
Been stung by a bee: No.
Been to overnight camp: Ya.
Had detention: Always.
Been called a bitch: Yup.

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last.

Person to call you: Don.
Person you hugged: No one.
Person you tackled: What the fuck.
Person you shake hand wif: No idea.
Thing you ate: Late lunch.
Thing you said: hahah.

RANDOM questions:

Last call recieved: Don.
Last text recieved from: Don.

CURRENT:

What channel is the tv on: Tv not on.
What song is playing: Nahs.
Watching: Batter Royale.
What is your background: My blogskin.

FAVORITE:

Type of pizza: Nah.
Warning: Stare.

OTHER RANDOM:

Whats the time: 12.51am
what's the date: 19.o5
Whats the day: Saturday.
Do you own more than 5 tv sets : Nope.
Do you own a toaster: Yup.
Do you own a house with 2 floors: Used to.

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins