<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 13, 2007 Y 3:36 PM
Whatever you want here.

RACHEL^*Pai seh wat sials? U this sperm eater. (: I hate lan jiao ppl ):

'-don^*Muahs. (:

WANTING^*Aiyoo , say until like that.Don't worry i still love u much .XDD

..^*You are?Anyway , thanks XDDDD

HENRY^*Sorry la pai kia ):

LEwei^*Haas , sure sure ! muacks (:

YESTERDAY
Rot at home till 4pm + , bathed;changed. And went to my GRANDMAMA house , hugged her and greeted her Happy Mother's Day.Ate cake , watched chnl U . Waited for my MUM to called , and SMALL UNCLE drive us to northpoint. Bought a jeans and a belt at $30+ (:

Went to bendemeer to have our dinner , total of 14 people. XDDD Had a fun night with my family (:. I love my two lil boys so much.They're are way CUTE! muahs. <33333333333

Homed.

001. Real Name - * VIVIAN
002. Nicknames - * Nahs.
003. Single or taken - * Taken.
004. Astrological Sign -
* Aries.
005. Male or Female - * Femae.
006. Schools - * Orchidpark.
007. Ipod - *Nahs.
008. How many buddies on your list - *Huh?
009. Friendster name - * '-VIVIAN
010. Hair Color - * Brown.
011. Hair length - *Long.
012. Eye Color - * Black.
013. Are you a health freak - * No.
014. Do you have a crush on someone - * _!_
015. Height - * No idea.
016. Do you like yourself - * Sometimes i do , sometimes i don't.
017. You think you're awesome - * Do i look like as if i am?
018. Piercings - * Use to have 5.
019. Tattoo -
* I wanna have them.

Your First.
020. Surgery - * Nahs.
021. Piercings - * Primary 4.
022. Best Friend - * Primary 4.
023. Sports you joined - * High Jump.
024. Pet - * Nahs.
025. Award - * Primary 2.
026. Vacation - * Huh?
027. Concert - * Don't remember.
028. First Love - * Primary 6.

Favourties.
029. Movie - * Shutter.
030. Tv Show - * I don't watch tv that often.
031. Colors - * Black , Blue
032. Music - * Alot.
033. Drink - * Coke.
034. Body part not on the face - * None.
035. Cartoon - * None.
036. Piece of Clothing - * Your Song Ka shirt.
037. Brand of Clothing - * Idk.
038. Sleep with - * Myself.
039. School - * Not going to school is my favourite.
040. Animal - * Puppies.
041. Books - * Nahs.
042.Magazine - * Nahs.
043. Food - * Nahs.

Current.
044. I'm Drinking - * Nothing.
045. I'm about to - * Rot.
046. Listening to - * I'll Remember you by No Secrets.
047. Waiting for - * The Sky to drop.
048. Watching - * Nothing.
049. Wearing - * Black Top and Green Shorts.

Your Future.
050. Want Kids - * Duh.
051. Want to get married - * Yupp.
052. Career in mind - * Idk.

Which is better with the Opposite Gender.
053. Lips or Eyes - * Eyes.
054. Hugs and Kisses - * Idk.
055. Shorter or Taller -
* Taller.
056. Romantic or Spontaneous - * Romantic.
057. Nice stomach or Nice Arms - * Idk.
058. Sensative or Loud - * Sensative.

059. Hook up or Relationships - * Relationships.
060. Sweet or Caring - * Both are the same.
061. Trouble Maker or Hesitant - * Troublemaker.

Have you ever.
062. Kissed a stranger - * Nope.
063. Drank bubbles - * Nope.
064. Lost glasses/contacts - *Nope.
065. Ran away from home - * Yups.
066. Broken a bone - * Nope.
067. Had an x-ray - * Yups.
068. Broken a heart - * Yups.

069. Someone broke yours - * Yups.
070. Cried when someone died - * Yups.
071. Cried in school -
* Yups.

Do you believe in.
072. God - * Nope.
073. Miracles - * Nope.
074. Love at first sight - * Yups.
075. Aliens - * Nope.
076. Magic - * Nope.
077. Heaven - * Yups.
078. Santa Claus - * Nope.
079. Sex on the first date - * Nope.
080. Kissing on the first date - * Yupps.
081. Angels -
* Idk.

Truly , Madly , Deeply

[Verse 1 ]
I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope

I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.

[Chorus]
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me..

[Verse 2 ]
And when the stars are shining brightly

In the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish
Send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy
For all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of..
The highest power.
In lonely hours.
The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...

[Bridge]
Oh can't you see it baby?

You don't have to close your eyes
'Cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...

I'll be your dream

I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do...

[Chorus]
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me..


x3 / Don't worry i give you my promise that i'll be there for you no matter what alright?I know you've been stressing about brothers problem. But no matter what just look back and i'll be there ok?

Sweetheart

I will give you 99% of my heart;
I should make it 100%,
but I need 1% to stay alive


Labels: ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins