<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 Y 11:01 PM
Whatever you want here.


This part came in , when dream felt like a reality.

'-don^*Muahs , I love you and ur marmie (:. With much love XDD

Pearlina^*Thanks . Smoochies.

RACHEL^*Same same luh? Fair and square isn't it?

Went to school to serve my one day two session combined SIP.In the end , that bloody Vanitha took us back for class & it caused me more troubles , i have to come back on Friday to serve another one hour SIP.

Then have to stay in school til 12.3o. BOKBOK wasn't there.ANDRE was there XD ! && When i first stepped into the class , i feel so much like throwing up. The smell , is so....cause of the indian teacher =.="" So i draggggggg my table all the way to the back where the windows are. && i sat there & suntanned. LOL. Asked someone else to do correction for me.

Before ending lesson. Teacher went out of the classroom to take something. So HUIMIN&ME decided to run . So we run straight out of school. How cool was that?LOL , bought guava. Oh , i love guava much much ! It's nice. (:

Went home , bathed and went out to meet HUIMIN about 4? Then to the library bus-stop to meet up with HIANGS. Then off we went to 411. Saw DONDON&RON talking. Then we went to his house. Saw BABY's marmie. And she' looking at me and smiling away. OMG! So embarassing alright.I don't know what else to do , so i just smile back too. hahah. Watched Haunted School half way , RON went off to meet CONGER JIE JIE =P. Then wait for BABY to finish bathing. Then off his mummy went off to work. & there she go again. Smiling away at me XD. So i just smiled back ehs? And bid goodbye with her.LOL!

I'm having this thinking ehs? How would it be nice to have BABY's marmie as my mommy. Oh , she's such a pretty and nice lady. Then went to living room continue watching the second part. After that , was really tired. As i slept at 3+ ytd nd woke up at 6 this morning. So i went to BABY's bed and sleep. And BABY don't allow me to sleep peacefully. So ended up not sleeping =.=. HUIMIN&WEILIANG. LMAO!

8pm , all of them went to buy their dinner . Left BABY&HUIMIN&ME at home. Ok , BABY's home =.=" Then BABY heated up the food his marmie cooked for both of us. Then we had dinner tgt. && BABY keep praising his marmie infront of me nd keep asking me to eat . (:

They came back. Finish eating. I went to look at the moon. Oh , the moon is nice and round today. I love it XDDDD

Cabbed home.

Lao gong D: , ok now ur mom isn't as scary as before. And i seriously like her too. (: Shes' nice , very nice indeed. XDDD. Her cooking is nice too. MUAHS . && I promise i won't chng to someone you don't know like this afternoon alright?I promise. Love me .. <333333

1. 4th grade teacher's name
: Ms Githa.

2. Last words you said out loud
: Walao ehs.

3. Last song you listened to
: Jie Tuo.

4. Last person you hugged
: Baby.

5. Last thing you laughed at
: HUIMIN.

6. Last time you said I love you and meant it
: I always mean it.

7. Last time you cried
: A few days ago.

8. What color socks are you wearing
: Not wearing any now.

9.What's under your bed
: Nothing.

10. What time did you wake up?
: 6.3oam.

11. What's your favorite ice cream?
: Mint and Choco.

12. Current hair
: Purplish brown.

13. Do you have a fish tank
: I hate fish.

14. Current annoyance
: My tired eyes.

15. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
: Electric guitar.

16. Favorite color(s)
: Blue & Black & Purple & Red & White.

17. What are you doing?
: Doing survey while smsing with BABY & HUIMIN.

18. Current favorite word/saying
: Lame'ded.

19. Favorite Show
: None.

20. Favorite season
: None.

21. What is your career going to be like
: I don't know.

22. How many kids do you want
: A girl & A boy.

HAVE YOU EVER..

23. Said "I love you"
: Duh.

24. Ever get into a fight with your pet
: I don't have a pet.

25. Have you ever been to New York
: Nope.

26. Been to Florida?
: Nope.

27. Been to California
: Nope.

28. Been to Hawaii
: Nope.

29. Been to Mexico
: Nope.

30. Been to Italy
: NOPE.

31. Been to London
: NO NO NO.

32. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day?
: Nope.

33. Do you have a crush on someone?
: I'm attached.

34. What book are you reading now?
: I don't read.

35. Where is it?
: I said NO , dumb.

36. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
: Blank.

37. How many rings before you answer your phone?
: I may not even pick up the phone.

38. Future daughter's names
: How the fcuk i know?

39. Future son's names
: Teach me how to know the future?

40. What do you sleep with
: My doggy & piggy & blanket & pillow & bolster.

41. What do you wear to sleep
: Clothes?

42. Where are you
: Room.

43. Where do you wish you were?
: On the clouds.

44. Piercings
: Used to have 5.

45. Who is the last person that you called
: Daddy.

46.Where do you want to get married?
: A church in Paris.

47.Hate
: Nahs.

48.Are you or have you been in love?
: I'm currently in love.

49.Are you timely or always late?
: Timely.

50.Do you like being around people?
: Who doesn't.

51.Health freak?
: Hell no.

52.Are you lonely right now?
: Sleepy.

53. Do you want kids?
: Duh.

LAST 48 H0UR'S HAVE YOU

54. Cried?
: Nope.

55. Bought something?
: Nope.

56. Gotten sick?
: Nope.

57. Sang?
: Yups.

58. Said " i love you"?
: Erm?

59. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them?
: They know.

60. Moved on?
: To where?

61. Talked to someone?
: I'm always talking.

62. Missed someone?
: Yep.

63. Kissed somone?
: Yes.

64. Hugged someone?
: Duh.

65. Yelled at someone?
: Nope.




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins