<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 08, 2007 Y 11:28 PM
Whatever you want here.


The face SWEETHEART loves me giving him.

Aiyoo..!

AIYOO!!!

He look like.=.=nvm

ONCE AGAIN.SUCK!

Aiyoo.. i look suck.

We love each other like we had never love before.

This is more then a picture.LOVE..


I still look SUCK! ):

SWEETHEART's ciggeratte.

She just rebond her hair. NICEY



What ARE WE DOING!?

RACHELnuer&ME

I look ugly ):




RON the BOTUCK&SIANGANNerzi

I took this =X

How cute (: But they're fierce.




Judge us , we rawrs.(:

DONDONsweetheart was to engrosed in the game.

Try to guess how high is the percentage of love thru this picture XD





What's JEREMYcockroach trying to do?

I love them (:

RACHELnuer&MY twist (:


It has been a long time since i last posted pictures eh? Haas , here it goes. Stupid pictures with Stupid me ):. It's not pretty. But i still posted it anyway. It won't kill , does it?lol

Back from eating at 400+ with WEILIANGlily&DONDONsweetheart&JEREMYcockroach&RACHELnuer&
JUNQIkor. And RACHELnuer&ME have to get back home before 1o.3o comes.I'm sorry SWEETHEART. To have made u to eat faster , and make u feel like vomitting again . T.T

Then we cabbed home. JEREMYcockroach&WEILANGlily&RACHELnuer , one cab.
JUNQIkor&DONDONsweetheart&ME one cab.And i'm like so so SO tired. i fell asleep in the cab.Sorry SWEETHEART , to make u pay for the cab ): I'll pay up ok? hees XD

Ok back from the very beginning then. (:

Night slept around 4+ . SWEETHEART tot i fell asleep just because i never reply his message.But the fact was i ain't asleep (: . Then woke up at 12+ and just nice SWEETHEART woke up around the same time as me(: So sms with him. Then online chat with him. Then i called up to WEILIANGlily's phone to ask where they are. So i decided to met up with him firt. Then DONDONsweetheart said hes' going to. So ya . I waited at the library , DONDONsweetheart&JEREMYcockroach came to bring me go to 292. Cause i don't know where is that fucking place. Then when i reach , the place turn out to be the place where i always have my supper in the middle of the night with friends.i was like WTF. , so this is the fucking place. =.=

Then i saw JUNQIkor&WEILIANGlily&ZIHAObaobei sitting there. Not long , BOIBOI came.Then off we proceed to a void deck. Fuck , it's so much cooler then the fucking prata shop.I'm almost melting lahhhh. XD Then had some i don't know what talk is it though. I wasn't even concentrating. I was like laughing all the way with DONDONsweetheart. LMAO . Then i had DONDONsweetheart to piggy back me to the mama shop to buy myye drinks.Then off again to another void deck for something .It's not something that i could announce publicly. So ya. Sorry guys (:

Then CASSANDRAjie&MEL came. OMG! MEL cried. It's ok lahh. U got to blieve in him. ! YOU HAVE TO. Thats what i told her. And she gradually stop crying after that. And i'm like so glad. hahas. You have my shoulder lahhhh XD.

Then everything ended in a ciggeratte time. (: Ended. Everyones' good. None died. LMAO. Stop my crapping. haha , then CASSANDRAjie told me she was so called pissed off because BOIBOI gave her attitude or something , and it's something about punctuality.Then off they went to meet SHARON.Then we went to 291 to eat. But i was like so sick of the smell of FOOD.I didn't want to eat. Thanks for understanding DONDONsweetheart.Not long WESLEY came (: .Then saw SIANGANNerzi&WEILONG&COLIN.

Ate , and off we went to block i don't know where. Then WESLEY started his "yellow talk" . And i was like .. =.=! Then DONDONsweetheart keep asking him to SHUT UP.L O L .Then WEILIANGlily went to help lily take the rice up to his house.Then he came down. Then DONDONsweetheart IGNORED me T.T i don't know why . But now i know why. (: Hes' not purposely ignoring me. And i'm glad i didn't do the wrong thing to make him avoid me.It' not because of me XD

Then off we went to DONDONsweetheart house. Cause he felt like vomitting. But i knew after he reach home. He won't feeling like vomitting anymore. And i was SO right ..XD admit SWEETHEART. i know u well enough XD

They watched "deathnote" Then i played com. Sorry for sitting on u FOR SO FUCKING LONG. Ok! sorry .. hahahs

Then nothing (:

i love yoo sweetheart. I'm glad i didn't felt awkward seeing u in the afternoon due to ytd's quarrel. And sorry , for always makin u feel all so fucked up alright?Ya , u always think i shouldn't say sorry to you anymore. But i do own u a million sorry (:. And a million THANKS my dear. It's like i've been wetting your shirt ever since the first time i shed my tears the first time we ton together over at YONGCONG's house. i'm like .. so sorry for the troubles. And ever since then u have been lending me ur shirt to wipe my tears away. almost all the time i cried , u've seen it.It's embarrassing lahhhs. but what to do? I'mma weak ass. ): Almost all the time i cried is because of giant. But now , it's all over. And i found my new target to cry for , and thats u la. u this nehnehkuku bird. Always making me feel all so sad , whenever u look down on urself. (: but i know u know that i love u so.. SO IT'S ALRIGHT.Take care ya?Thanks for forcing me to eat veggie. I'm trying my best . I x3 U. XD

I LOVE WEIZHONGAIAI






Labels: ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins