<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 23, 2007 Y 8:03 PM
Whatever you want here.

You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving

Pearlina^*L O L , Thanks arhs! lmao.

RACHEL^*Marmie always here to help u one la. Don't worry(:

'-don^*Or should u say , if u never make the first step or rather i say , if u would have thought twice before doing none will happen? agree?

wanTING^*Your msn nick name are always sad sad one ):

passerby^*I'm alright. i think. i hope so.

YENLING^*I am . but it doesn't matter anymore.

vel^*Why darling didn't turn up to school today?

LEwei^*I love nehneh too <3 style="color:#3333ff;">Yesterday
Woke up early in the morning when HENRY smsed me telling me how hot he is. lmao . Then went to prepare ate my breakfast , and off i went to my grandmother's house . Waiting for uncle's arrival to fetching us to Bishan columbarium. (: Where my Grandfather currenly "living" at. XD . i kinda miss him badly. I don't know? Remember how i used to quarrel him after he suffering from stroke and senile. How much fun i used to have when i was in Kindagarten one , where he used to fetch me around to have lunch and dinner with his taxi . And how he copy a man to read his story book upside down. This is all gonna remain as the memories remembered deep in myye heart.): The more i think back of the past. The more i feel like crying. Oh ! what is wrong with me man ? Then saw Ah chui and his family . lols. He got 4 kids. And hes' like never even 40 years old ! my goodness. Had a great time with myye two lil boys.No doubt , they're getting heavier and taller. Awww. i miss them .Then went back around 4+ , then uncle fetch me to blk 155. Then met up with JEREMY&WEILIANG&RACHEL. Then now long later DONDON came. XD. Then slack. Then i forgotten what had happened in detail. // Bye. (:

Today
Went to school , during recess we had some problem with Charis . If SHIMIN never ask me go help her. I also not very interested =X. Sister what , have to help. Then i was so irritated.I didn't know what to do . So just shout here and there like no one's business then (: Went back to class , had some sleep during Chemistry period , cause it's test. And i had it blank. I couldn't think much , i'm fucking tired.Then went for art briefing after school , then SSP. Then went to met up with DONDON&JEREMY at OCBC , i went to withdraw some money then off we went to 925.And the rest , i don't feel like mentioning anymore. I'm being fucked up. Don't blame me. (:

So , i think the side point is .. u're just racist against the malay . Don't u think so? I'm stopping u from fighting not because i don't want u too for no reason. It's for ur own good. But u went down to THAT PLACE behind my back and whack the freak out of them. So what so good about it? Very outstanding? Or is it , thats what brothers are for? Brothers mean whack. I got alot sister too. Means i have to whack everybody and wipe out all of them out of OPSS just because they bullied my sisters?Is this what u're trying to tell me?IS IT? i don't think so yea.Seriously , i don't think u get what i mean my dear sweetheart. I seriously feel like knocking my head against the wall. ):nvm. What done had been done. And i shall save my scolding too. It's not gonna help. And i don't feel like saying anything. Cause it will make everything worse.Goodbye.










Ain't another woman that could take your spot my...

If I wrote you a symphony

Just to say how much you mean to me (What would you do?)
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular? (Tell me would you?)
Well baby I've been around the world
But I aifuck un't seen myself another girl (like you)
This ring here represents my heart
But there is just one thing I need from you (say what I do)

Because I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sittin' on the grass laying side by side
You can be my baby
Let me make you my lady
Girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin' crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love

(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love

Ain't another woman that could take your spot my love

(So don't give away) My love

(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love

Ain't another woman that could take your spot

My loooooooove, looooooove
My loooove
My loooove

Now if I wrote you a love note
And made you smile at every word I wrote (What would you do?)
Would that make you wanna change your scene
And wanna be the one on my team?(Tell me would you?)
See what's the point in waitin' anymore
Cause girl I never been more sure (That baby it's you)
This ring here represents my heart
And everything that you been waiting for(just say it, i do )

(Yeah) Because I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sittin' on the grass laying side by side
You can be my baby
Let me make you my lady
Girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin' crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love

(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love

Ain't another woman that could take your spot,my love

(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away)

Ain't another woman that could take your spot

My loooooooove, looooooove
My loooove (A'ight it's time to hit it J.T.)
My looo...(I dunno why she hesitatin' for man)...oove

Shorty cool as a fan
On the new once again
And he still has fans from Peru to Japan
Listen baby I don't wanna ruin your plan
(Nah)But if you got a man try to lose 'em if you can
Cause the girls real wild throw their hands up high
When they wanna come and kick it with a stand up guy
(Kick it)You don't really wanna let the chance go by
Cause you ain't been seen with a man so fly
Friend so fly i can go fly
Private cause I handle my B.I.
They call me candle guy
(Why?)Simply 'cause I am on fire
(Haha!)I hate to have to cancel my vacation so you can't deny
I’m patient but I ain’t goin' try
(Nah)You don’t come I ain’t goin' die
Hold up what you mean you can’t go why?
(Why?)Me and your boyfriend we ain't no tie
(Ah)You say you wanna kick it wanna aim so high
(Man)Well baby it's obvious that I ain’t your guyI ain’t goin' lie
I fill your space and forget your face
I swear I will
St. Bart's, St. Bulla, anywhere I chill
Just bring wit me a pair I will (Come on)

I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us on the country side
Sitting on the grass laying side by side
You can be my baby
Let me make you my lady
Girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin' crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love (Looooooove)
My love (Looooooove)
My love (Looooooove)

Ain't another woman that could take your spot my love (Looooooove)
My love (Looooooove)
My love (Looooooove)

Ain't another woman that could take your spot
My looooooove, loooooove
My loooove, My loooove

Labels: , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins