<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 Y 10:29 PM
Whatever you want here.

Loved you yesterday, love you still; always have, always will.

LEwei^*Thanks for? hahah , i love you too la. maucks.

RACHEL^*Sian then go kiss jeremy la. L O L why put sad face?

YENLING^*Oh my god! pai seh la. hahah . muacks lao po.

♥PEARLINA^*Hmms? MUACKS!

'-don^*Why sad sad!?

passerby^*Saw u ytd at 925 lor.

I'm damn damn tired now. Eyes closing any minutes now. ):

Today , school was quite ok . Nothing really happened. Just that someone stole my money during the art lesson. I don't know who did it though. But i called up to my dad and told him when i reach home today. And he didn't give me any scolding . =D. He said $1o dollar only. Then say nvm. hahah. Phew , i tot i will get some bad scolding from him though.

Early in the morning , met up with RACHEL&JEREMY&DONDON under my block today. And cabbed to khatib as JEREMY was quite late. Then went to coffeeshop to have breakfast. BOKHUI came ; as usual he ate the fastest. After eating , off we went to school. DONDON told me he was leaving singapore to malaysia to find his cousin. I thought he went to malaysia to do something or whatever it is. Only find cousin , hahah i guess i'm thinking too much luh. hahah. RACHEL&ME find JEREMY&DONDON very weird this few days.

Then back in class , i went totally crazy. I used LEWEI's hp to sms with DONDON while singing out loud in class like no one's business. I don't know why.I was like singing away in chinese " Wo Dui Tian Kong Shuo , Ni Mama Ai Wo." { Translated : I told the sky , that your mother loves me.

Hahah , i heard this over from WEILIANG , so i sang it to BOKHUI today too.He was like thinking , am i crazy or something?I continue and continue nonstop.All of my friends kept laughing none stop too. And when i see that , i'm happy. Then LEWEI&HUIMIN&VEL&ME went to the toilet . I called up to DONDON , the motive behind was to tell him that chinese song i sang in class. Hes' reaction was ; " My mother love your vagina la " .

I was like laughing all the way back to classroom. Then nothing happened after all that.

Home-ed

Met up with DONDON&JEREMY for dinner. Then we went to block 1o1 , to have our stingray dinner. L O L . i don't know what's stingray was in the first place. Now i know! hahaha. It's nice.Not spicy at all . But still ' NICE. lmao. And my dad was urgently finding a baby bed . Don't know for what fuck. =.=

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins