<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 Y 4:58 PM
Whatever you want here.

I am beautiful for the one who loves me

YENLING^*Huh? What moutain turtle ? I know already hao bu hao.

VEL^*Someone's birthday coming soon ehs?hahah

CHUNWEI^*Hahah , i love this song too ya chunwei. (:

passerby^*hahah , i don't know about this.

'-don^*You sound so EMO can? ):

I'm going to sleep early today , i know i can do it! Trust me XD.

Today met up with RACHEL&BOKHUI&HENRY. Then we went to the mac and have our breakfast. The way BOKHUI eat his pancake makes me puke.OHYA! and i saw MINGXUAN's friend i think (:.Don't really know her. hahah , then there comes PEARLINA&HUIMIN. Then off we went to school .

First period was Lskills , Vanitha's period. hais boring! Then started tidying up my maths file , cause she said she wanted it by today. The more i'm concentrating the more irritated i gets. Cause the class is simply too noisy . VELARIE&I was fucking irritated.So i just shouted at the class and said who talk loudly again i beat who =.=.I don't mean to say that though. but i was feeling all so fucked up and there they were talking so loudly making me feel even MORE fcuked up. ):. Sorry everybody. T.T

And i smsed DONDON , he didn't reply. He must have slept very well. (: And i'm glad XD. i rather him waste his time on sleeping then waste him time thinking what he shouldn't be or the extra things. I'm stating the true alright ? sweetheart.

Then we stayed in class for maths for another two periods , simply because Ms Koh Hui Ni was absent from school today. And i'm so upset because of her absentee we cannot get to watch the show called the "Unit 93" . And then , finally i passed up my maths file up to her. AND IT'S COMPLETED ALRIGHT! (: Please praise me about that . No one did. ): It's alright . hahah XD

Then PE , i was like running the first two round. I was sweating like fuck. It's the first time la dey. Maybe i'm gonna fall sick sooner or later ? hahah , hope not. By then i fall sick someone will be worried la . XD U know who u are . xP Then recess time , OMG ! i felt so sick cans? I saw CASSANDRA ,and i hugged her cause i feel sick ? L O L

Then Physics after that. Nothing much to talk about . I know during that lesson . ANDRE keep using the rubber band wanting to scare me . hahah , and he actually succeed. It's not because of anything . But get this right. He used that shoot me before . Thats why i was so afraid he'll do it again.

English time, had a vocab test. I doubt i'll pass this one. ): During the test , i was shouting at HUIMIN using WEILIANG . hahah , and her face gradually turned red! believe it or not. She was secretly smiling away while feeling embarassed.Then BOKHUI start the peanut ; raisin thingy again with ANDRE. omfg.

Chemistry time. i passed my practical test . 7/13. Stupid marks la. DIGUSTING .

History time! I was busy smsing with DONDON and using ALFRED's hp bluetooth-ing things to my hp while Ms Xu was walking around talking about history infront of me. Then half way , DONDON never replied any messages then. Then i started worrying .

DISMISSED.

Saw WINSTON outside school. Went to OCBC to withdraw money again! Then went to eat with HUIMIN & co.

Home-ed



My name.

SHUNQUAN kor kor.

MIN ER ; SHI HUI ; WEI QIANG

Hmmms (:

I look weird always . =X

XD i love love them (:

JOESON kor.

SHUN QUAN kor.

ALFRED kor.


Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins