<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 13, 2007 Y 10:31 PM
Whatever you want here.

Everything starts from where it ends.

RACHEL^*Not i make derhs. U can ask huimin how to make it. She did it for me.(: Relax nuer.Nothing's gonna happen to me . That person is such a pervert .omg. Do whatever that person wants.And i'll assure him that someone is gonna make him sleep. But i could prevent that INCLUDED that pervert stop doing whatever he is doing now. (: :x

wanTING^*Haas , i miss u so much much. i never seems to see u in school that often already ): Thanks for always being there for me dumbdumb . ILOVEUSOSOMUCH<3

HUIMIN^Can.Thanks thanks.

'-don^*True love?:x

VEL^*I think u have to fuck those who voted me OUT.And i miss darling so much too.):

Lewei^*Charis told i don't know who , say she did ask some of them in class.But she refuse to say who that ppl are.

♥PEARLINA^*U rest assure nehneh. i shall be the principle , and i'll make her wear her socks on her hands and clean her face . I'll make her sing the national anthem infront of the whole school i'll suspend her for not wearing her bra to school . i'll punish her for being such a disgusting mushroom.i'll find that b out.>: [

b^*Who the fuck u think u're?Put ur name down pls b {bastard.

[a]H W.E.I™^*Haas , relax :x. Save ur energy fo practicing ur wushu tmr then wasting ur time scolding that pervertic ppl. Competition is coming. And rest assure i'll go there and support ya?I know u needed my support .. So relax i will go. Don't put sad face ok?buck up and win something back to make ms soo proud of u nice looking young man XD.

Junqii^*Haas , ya lor. Don't dare put down name somemore. No balls :x omg. balls dono bounce until where liaos. Give ppl treat as golf ball and play lerhs. aiyoo kelians. ):. i miss kor kor much much XD

Wasn't in the right mood now. I got into green note book. happy? Now are u happy? fucker. If i know who the hell who told ms soo or mrs sarsi about the voting thing. i'll make u dig ur own grave.And u fucking shut the fuck up whoever is spying me. Who the hell u think u're? Bao toh kia. What if u were the one who got spy by me?And i come and tell u , but i remain as unknown. Wouldn't u think i'mma pervert or something. It's unlogical , don't u get it?I'm not ur anyone , and u come spying out of nothing. Why help the school to become a better enviroment for ppl to study? Wouldn't it be better that if the school don't have ppl like u? Isn't that much more better then?

And i'm so fucking afraid of ghost. After hearing DONDON's story. i'm like OMG. i squat down and acted like as if i'm crazy or something. I just couldn't carry on listening to his SEMBAWANG PARK story with the tree shaking and brothers shouting at the tree or something. And WEILIANG told us about the guy with his internal organ all over the beach , and his soul was out of the body. :x omg

And tomorrow ? I got no plan ): DONDONs' going down to woodland to help RON out with JEREMY and WEILIANG tagging along . And RACHEL and me . will be mostly likely staying at home to wait for them to come back or something?I don't know. Well , lets see then (: Anyone could ask me out tmr then XD. But not so early pls guys (: . As yknw. i love sleeping :x. But forget about asking me out if u wanna leave yishun then. i got no mood to go anywhere far recently . I don't know why.

Can you promise me never to touch it ever again. You don't have to do that just to need space to think of me. You can think of me anytime. isn't it?Your smses ytd night scares me out. ): I don't know why. But as i said , i will forget what u say or do ytd. So it's alright i guess. Just don't ever touch it again ok?U said i promise not to cut myself , u'll never touch it right?Then i'll vow not to cut .. (: Is there such a word called vow? L O L. i don't know la. swear alright? i'll never cut myself again. And u'll never touch that again ok? I know i made u feel so ... idk what. i dono what to do to make it up to u. I'm sorry.

Labels: ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins