<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 15, 2007 Y 2:59 PM
Whatever you want here.

I don't wanna come in between u and her before like i used to.

'-don^*Huh?Don't be crazy alrights? i love you too XD

♥PEARLINA^*Stop scaring me will ya?muacks.

chiinchiin^*You relax leis.Aiyoo.. hahas. i miss you la ):

RACHEL^*Today going out with jeremy arhs?Dating sials

If the world is gonna turn against u for some reason she said , i'm gonna be the odd one ok?Don't worry.

Still remember when I first saw her face
it was just your average day it was May or maybe June
I think I remember, I ran home and told my mom I was in love
she said Corey your just to young to even understand the word
and I don't think your in it at all

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real it was the first time

Man you should of seen us holding hands
telling our jokes and making plans
knowing it our hearts it was the start of our ever after
it was then I knew there could never be
anyone for her but me and deep down in her heart she knew it too
I'm telling you

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

Then one day we got the news her and her family had to move
there wasn't anything we could do
then I turned and watched her walk away
all my sunshine turned to rain
I don't wanna feel that way again

It was first time in my life that I
had ever hurt so much inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time
the first time just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins