<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 06, 2007 Y 12:30 AM
Whatever you want here.

Nobody knows that truth, and i'm glad.

'-don^*Cancelled XD. I'm bored. ):And you're not back home yet!u this dudubird .

jEReMy^*Hmmms? Why pai seh? Cute what ! COCKROACH.

RACHEL^*I know i posted your lao gong's photo (: He say pai seh leis.

♥ XUAN^*I love jiejie MUCHMUCH.

wanTING^*Naughty DUMBDUMB2 , you got caught today!

♥ Peiling^*Take care too nuer (: I'll tag u soon XD

Isabelle^*Nothing much.He promised me not to give me attitude ever again.I'm in very good terms with him now.(:

YENLING^*See ! i hugged u like i said i will yesterday (:

RACHEL&PEARLINA^*My tagboard is not a msn area leis =.=Chatting arhs ?!

I'm so OVER THE MOON right now SWEETHEART (:And i'm tired but still waiting for SWEETHEART to get home asap . But seems like he ain't interested in getting home too fast ):

Went to school today , slept thru the whole day. Cause i'm like SO SO tired because i waited for SWEETHEART to get home and he will sms me. But in the end fell asleep =X. So sorry SWEETHEART.): Then went to school , had chinese test the second period. I slept ! omg. And bell rang , i didn't know =X. ANDRE went to poke my face, then i woke up .. He asked me to wake up and i think he laugh at me or something like that?I'm not sure , but anyway . After waking up , i went to sleep again after that. Not wanting to go for recess , i asked BOKHUI to lock HUIMIN&ME in the classroom . Cause we feel like sleeping. SERIOUS. We're DOG TIRED lahhhs.Then i pulled 3 tables together , and i imagine . ILLUSION } thats was myye bed. But it failed terribly.And my neck hurts like fuck.

Dismissed school time! Went back home bathed get out of the fucking house . (: How i wish once i step out i will never go back ? It will be nice , i swear. Free from parents (: How cool can that be man?Then RACHEL&JEREMY&WEILIANG&DONDON came to meet me under my block (: .. TUCK never come ): Then went to 123 meet up with SIANGANN&RON. Then went to RON's house nearby to wait for him to BATHE.! And he bathe like for one year later before coming out just to meet us =.-

Went to take the bus to AMK. (: And i fell asleep in the bus . So was RACHEL (: . We're tired.And we got nothing else better to do. So sleep is the best.And i knocked my head against the bell.And DONDON said i was dumb =.= . Then DONDON woke us up went we reach the particular place we wanted to go.And i was like drunk?I cannot walk properly. Cause i'm still in my lala land.

Went to sell ice cream. Then we manage to sell erm? 3? 4? i'm not too sure (:. I'm tired. And we mrt-ed back to yishun . Bid goodbye with them. And i send RACHEL home. And i walked home. I felt like lying on the floor and sleep. Tomorrow then walk back home.How i fucking wish someone would be there to piggy back me go home . But i was ALONE! ):

BYEEEEE.

I love you muchmuch! nemesis. Do help me dig out my eyes. And the 5000 tissue will be more usable then?To clean my blood (: i love u . !!!!!! Cause u succeeded in controlling urself not to fight today ! muacks.

MY LOVES.
PEARLINA
RON THE BOTUCK
DONDON MY EVERYTHING
WEILIANG LILY LIM
JEREMY COCKROACH
SIANG ANN ERZI
RACHEL NUER
HUIMIN SISTER

YENLING SISTER
VEL SISTER
JUNQI TUCK KOR
CHENG KOK KOR
WEIZHONG AIAI
you.
ANDRE BENDAN
and alot more ~

Labels: ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins