<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 Y 8:02 PM
Whatever you want here.

I am who i am. You think you got the ability to change me?I DON'T THINK SO.

♥PEARLINA^*I know u miss me girl . Cause i miss you too ! And that typing was henry's =.=

RACHEL^*Who nehneh kuku pehpeh? muacks.

YENLING^*Ahhhh!? oh oh .. haas :x

'-don^*-_-"?

Justin^*Hiie cutie. XD. haha. Unfortuanately i wasn't able to come by today ): Is he disappointed?

♥Peiling^*Aiyoo , u think too much la my girl <3>


Just what am i thinking?

It's the lao gong and the lao po <3

Omg. =O

PAPA (:

Cockroach son. XD

Isn't this just relaxing mind ?

This is the place i'm dying to be at.

OMG! my dinner. =X look how heavy tat dinner looks like.

My stupidness

Idk.

-____________-''''

I done my homework ok!

SEE THAT?! all good (:

all good again (:

The sticker Ms soo gave to me. XD

I did my art too XD

Ohmyshen. I actually did my homework ya?How cool can that be.And i owe HENRY two sorry.):
SORRY.SORRY. Firstly i didn't went to the place to give u moral support and secondly i said i' going to meet u when u finish ur competition. But my dad phobit me to go out today. And i don't know why. ):

Met up with DONDON early in the morning under my block. Then RACHEL came. Was planning to cab there though cause the sky was like , idk how to explain. But the bus came ealier then i hail the cab. So up we go . (:

Then when we reached MOMOTEA. saw HENRY alone sitting there. BOKHUI wasn't there?But i don't know why?Then went to have our breakfast. Then off we went to school after bidding goodbye to DONDON.Assembly then back to class.Nothing much though.

Art time. HENRY went for his WUSHU competition.(: Wished him and JUSTIN good luck.And the result was
Group weapon 3rd place.HENRY won as reserve?See , i know you can do it. U made me proud , keep it up XD.

Then went for SSP after school . Then went to find ms soo. Saw she cutting CLARANCE's hair? I don't know who the guy is though . But hes' SHAWN's friend i think?I'm not too sure. Then went in to sit down and watch show lor. Then BOKHUI's hair was cut too. LMAO. Then we had so much laughter with Ms Soo today. Then Mdm Vanitha came with her son. shes' going to the airport to fetch someone i think. Then bought CHOCOLATE AND LOLLIPOPS . LOVES.

Then home'ded

Going to watch THE NIGHT AT THE MUESUEM later. XD

You don't bloody think counsilors are big ass . They're just assholes get it serene? Don't go off telling my friend to watch out just because u think u're counsilor.GET IT? You don't have to stare me to make me think u're someone i won't be able to play games with.i am the one u can't afford to pay up if i go crazy (: I'm not scared of your eyes. I'LL MAKE U AFRAID OF MINE . XD

In the day
In the night
Say it right
Say it all
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken
When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
There's a hole in the plan

Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
Do you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me



I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault
I can't say that I don't love the light and the dark
I can't say that I don't know that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonite you tonite

From my hands I could give you
Something that I made
From my mouth I could sing you another brick that I laid
From my body I could show you a place God knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really want to go?

Labels: , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins