<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 06, 2007 Y 11:35 PM
Whatever you want here.

Troubles are arising soon.

RACHEL^*I know jeremy is your lao gong. Don't deny la XD

'-don^*It's ok luhhh. I never say u must piggy back me marhs. Don't say sorry la XD.muacks

Weiliang^*Aiyoo , soon HIANG. U take care too. (:

wanTING^*I'm not caught because my teacher ain't very particular about appearance.And i'm SO glad ! XD

Isabelle^*Relax la .. i won't quarrel with ur boyfriend one la XD

♥Pearlina^*NEHNEHPOK

YENLING^*Sometimes in life , i don't mean what i said ):

It started well today , it ended not so well afterall.And i saw someone i shouldn't be seeing today.Hope he never see me though . I dowan to affect his happy mood afterall (: Heard he got a new girl ? Hope .. i mean i know he can last long. XD i know u're much more happy without me .

Woke up around 12+? And smsed DONDONsweetheart. He replied around 12++. I know he slept around 8+ cause he always sleep around 5 hours or so. XD. I'm smart.Then PEARLINAnuer said she want me to accompany her to rebond her hair at 661. Then she came over my house.Then i slacked . And something happened. Something made me so pissed off i couldn't finish up myye noodle not even 3/4 . My anger cured my hunger instead. i called up to so many ppl.None answered.Then called up to JORINE , finally she picked up. And i'm glad i know JOANNEmei was with her.

Then ali baba awhile with a guy called GE LIANG. I think he tot i was PEARLINA though. It doesn't matter la.Then went to northpoint to meet up with TUCKkor& RACHELnuer. Then DONDONsweetheart came , then JEREMYcockroach came. (:LILY never come ): Then off we went to 661.Then PEARLINA went to rebond her hair. Then DONDONsweetheart&JEREMYcockroach&TUCKkor&ME went to safra's arcade. Then not long , TUCKkorkor have to go to his whatever.XD.Then went back to the salon to find RACHELnuer&PEARLINAnehneh. Then aunty want us to get out of her shop.Pratically because her shop was too SMALL! Then all of us went out. Then slack slack. Read all the message in DONDONsweetheart's phone. And i found all the message in lol's folder very interesting , after reading all . He said whatever thing about deleting the whole folder. Then he really do delete =.=

Then wait wait wait, DONDONsweetheart&JEREMYcockroach went to buy drinks and bought biscuit for me to eat. And i was so focused on reading the messages i forgot to eat =.=.Then DONDONsweetheart feeded me. And he actually said i was behaving like a children. EXCUSE ME!i am! a children =x.

Then PEARLINA ok already. Ok , quite nice. It's not that bad XD.Then had some tiff with HENRY. I don't know la. Let's not talk about this already.(: Then went to eat. And i fed DONDONsweetheart the rice i'm eating. Maybe because of this. he wanna vomit barhs? ): Sorry SWEETHEART T.T SORRY. Then went to northpoint to meet up with RON the BOTUCK.XD.Then blahblahblah. Then went to northpoint bought the VCD for DONDONsweetheart cause he likes it. He said it like a few days ago. So i bought it for him luhhs. (: And how stupid can i get? i forget to take the recipt out.!DAMN IT.

Then saw IVAN,JOESONkorkor,ADRAIN,LEEKOON,JINGJIE?VINCENT?. Then blahblah. Then saw MEL&BOIBOI&CASSANDRAjie. Then had a talk with MEL. Then with boiboi. Then off they go.And RON the BOTUCK went home. Then DONDONsweeheart was sick ): Then went to 700+ slack. Then i was angry with DONDONsweetheart. After that to pasar malam. Then go to 123 7-11 .i think i there was the AHBOY & co.? Then i started talking to DONDONsweetheart. Then home-ed . Then something happened. i cried. But now i'm fine (:


//Sorry DONDONsweetheart i don't mean it . i owned u a million sorry. SORRY !!!! T.T i don't mean to cry. I don't know u will get so upset about this. I really don't know. Please don't touch him. Hes' my classmate after all.Hes' harmless. Ok , shall put it this way then. I won't go his house one. No matter who ask me go. I ALSO WON'T GO . So stop doing all this stupid shit to make me cry. PLEASE.PLEASE!!!! ))))))))))): i don't know what else to say ): See , now ur hands hurts. ur leg are bleeding. Tell me how to not feel heartache?!

// mei mei ars.. PLEASE la.. i begging u liaos. Don't test my patient. PLEASED. i forgive u not becus of what. But i'm so sad because u kept saying sorry and stuff.I'M SO HEARTBROKEN.Better be a good girl. I'm begging u now alright! PLEASE.Blame on myye soft heart that i never gave u a lesson to be learnt.

Problem are arising slowly . And are trying to break free. Do let them free and get out. What the fuck am i thinking?!?!?!

Labels: , , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins