<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 20, 2007 Y 10:29 PM
Whatever you want here.

No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved.

YENLING^*And sure enough i love u too . MUACKS!

'-don^*I agree. (:

♥PEARLINA^*We are offically husband and wife. Because we kissed each other on the mouth today XD

HUIMIN^*You ah! naughty . BUT FUNNY !

LEwei^*Aiyarhs , i moody nvm one la.aiyoo relac leis nehneh. lmao.

Currently , me feeling towards everything is nothing.How could i explain it in words?I'm not too sure too.(:

I'm relaxed on everything. Maybe because i felt peace in my heart whenever i look up into the sky. I have been looking at the sky for a long time when i was out with DONDON&JEREMY&WEILIANG&RACHEL.I feel like i really feel like flying up to the heaven and take a nice sleep.How would it be nice to be sleeping pn the cloud. So soft , so windy and peaceful. I told DONDON i wanna be there;up there.He said :" FUCK YOU." i was like.=.=!

Ok back. Was dismissed at about 10+ . Didn't want to stay back for Ms xu's thingy. So we ran off half way thru. Then when to sign my notebook . Then off i went out of school (:. Then settled some stuff. Then i comes to know that Jun long went to baotoh to Ms soo about everything.But nevermind. Since weicong was his whatever thingy. Then jiu nvm la. aiyarhs. sua sua la

Then proceed to 63o .. Then saw thomas , then talk some things out with him. And i begin to lose my temper. My temper went out of control , but luckily was it's just that lil bit out of control though. Phew~

Thomas:"I give joanna glue because she say she want marhs."
Vivian:"When did she say?You confirm she got say marhs?"
Thomas:"That time she at girls' toilet poon gum , she seh seh tell me derhs"
Vivian:" Wtf.u ccb la. ppl seh time say u believe."
Thomas:"huh?"
Vivian:"You want poon gum is it? I sponse u glue , i give u money u go buy . Poon infront of me lor"
Thomas:"huh?Don't want . My dads' at home."
Vivian:"Got people ask u sniff at home arhs?"
Thomas:"Then where?"
Vivian:"Here la. stupid."

And it goes on and on. And heard from some ppl that he claim himself as AST or 369? I'm not to sure.When CASSANDRA&ZIHAO asked. He denied . He said hes' just explaining to someone what is AST. Thats all. Then i was like .. huh. wtf -_-""

Then i think ahhh , nvm. then off we preceed to 621+ something. Then yarhs. The show begins (:

Xie xie. (:
CASSANDRA&ME said thanks to him too.XDThen we went home.

Home after not long , went out with DONDON & co.Was eating at 156 , saw Ah Yee trying to whack someone up?I'm nt too sure too lahs. lol. Then saw ANGELINE & her boyfriend.

Photo will be uploaded tomorrow. XD

Sometimes i do wonder. Is face going to benefit u in any of the good way. Because of u wanting a face and a face , u have been harming urself indirectly. You said you protect the country then whos' gonna protect u. You said u wanna run away from Army. Excuse me , running away from Army will make u ended up at Detention Barrack. Ah Ter; ur precious brother went in. Now u wanna go in also? Ah Ter went in not only u sad.I'm sad too.Hes' my friend.!So be smart, go for army as everyone have to.You're not any special then any of the man in singapore.Your temper is destroying u slowly. I can see that , i predicted that if u don't change ur temper asap.It will end u up in many bullshit trouble. *Gonna continue tmr.*


Labels:





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins