<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 29, 2007 Y 9:33 PM
Whatever you want here.

I'm in love with you all over again.

Pearlina^*Ya lor, later people dulan we laugh so loud lor ): I so scared.

Chunwei^*Well ? It's fine now . i guess?Haas..

'-don^*<3333333333333`` (:

LEEHUIMIN^*So fun la today during the enrichment programme XD

wanTING^*I miss miss miss you la ! ):

XUAN^*Haas , some guy that shows his arrogance too much like no one's business la .useless. XD ILU*

RACHEL^*I always change derhs wad XD

HENRY^*Haas , ur girlfriend's tastes' not that bad what XD

I'm currently bueno-ing while blogging XD

Had myye dinner ard 6+ with BOY&ALFRED&BOKHUI . i had a bowl of fishballs with chilli (:.And that stupid BOKHUI called me a "Fishball girl". I got damn lotsa nick la =.=. "Lollipop girl " and now got "Fishball girl" , all this names sound so SO ridiculous.

Today was quite a day , only after school. XD Cause i can finally relax myye mind from DONDONsweetheart about the court thingy .. (: Hes' fine. YAY!I'm happy once again. (: .. Today went i was about to called up to DONDONsweetheart , it began to rainl. My mind starts to have all those rubbish things. And i started to get emo. =x .. When i said i wanna sit at PEILING's place , ANDREbendan said "Don't care her la. You sit here." Then i was like so SO sad already and he said this kinda fucked up things to me ): My face turned straight away .But the fact was :
"i wasn't angry at BENDAN but the truth is i feel like crying more then being angry."

Ok. Stop that sad part already. CHEER UP VIVIAN(:.Then bought the bubble tea.I was like waiting at the counter for about 1o years. The service there never seems to make me happy or whatsoever? And imagine , yesterday i said i wanted to buy . And they ran out of cups and they have to run around the school for cups. And today i said i want mango milk tea , she gave some shit milk tea. And i was so fustrated i threw the bubble tea away.I WAS SO FUSTRATED!.

Then went up to the second floor and played with myye good friends XD . It's fun (: , and i wanted to hug SHUNQUANkorkor , but he ran away =X .. Ok , myye intention was to make him run away so i wanted to hug him. So don't get the wrong idea alrights? 2.4opm we walk to the ITR2 for the enrichment programme. It started out boring in the first place.

But as the time goes by , we started playing among ourselves. SHUNQUAN&BOKBOK got horny and started kissing each other. And BOKBOK went to lick his penis =.=. That's so disgusting. When i was sitting on the floor next to ANDREbendan , they started playing . Then they start hopping around was about to hit me , so i took a chair to block , and i accidentally cut my leg ): And the skin dropped off. lalalalas `` It's not that pain la. I'm not so weak as you all think i might be XD And of cos, neither am i silly too (: u get that DONDON?lols

Then END. XD .. And BOKBOK kissed BOY at the lift.. WOOHOOS ``And BOKBOK said he felt good (: and wanna kiss BOY more tomorrow (:

Woo oooh
Yeah ah

My head's full of thought
Thoughts of you

And I'm distracted so easy
Thinking what to do
So unsure, so unfamiliar
Am I wrong to think that something could happen

Will you fall for me I need to know,
the way I'd like you to
Baby, will you fall for me
The way I've fallen for you

I'm not acting like myself
And I'm playing the role of someone else
And my hearts beating so fast I can't stop it
And Im so unsure So unfamiliar
Am I wrong to think that something could happen

Will you fall for me
The way I'd like you to
Will you fall for me
The way I've fallen for you
The way I've fallen for you
The way I've fallen for you

Fallen for, fallen for you For you..

So unsure, so unfamiliar
Am I wrong to think, That something could happen
Was I wrong to think I

Will you fall for me
The way I'd like you to
Will you fall for me

The way I've fallen for you
The way I've fallen for you
The way I've fallen for you


I'm crazy.

I got nothing much to do (:

I love being retarded. XD

Silly. x3

I'm stupid.Thats all

Is that what i really want?And so?

I'm so much prettier this way.

Meow~

Labels: , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins