<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 31, 2007 Y 1:39 AM
Whatever you want here.

And it all ends tonight and starts again tomorrow .

Ok.I'm so sick of you already.What do you want?play till the end?Snatching friend is how u going to play with me?Don't worry .. u wanna snatch go ahead. It's not bothering me, seriously it's really not bothering me much . You this big size fucker , what do you want? They won't leave me , i know it. So go ahead and snatch if you got the ability to. I thought u very niao ji one?Now treat people EAT . Wah , so nice of you. And you said u do what u say.But the fact was u are not a man of your words. You say those you can't do .wths. It's a joke. Wanna play?COME.

And she told me every single thing u said .. Even the you hate me . So what you hate me?Do i even look like i give a damn to you?Don't make me roll on the floor and laugh out loud please. It's stupid to have think i even cared -.- . You miss them?But unfortunately , they don't even miss u a single bit. I'm so sorry. They wanted to fang u long ago , just that they don't know how. They think u're irritating . So stop the thinking of maybe they can't live without you.The fact was they lived even happier without. UNDERSTAND?

I'm so so IN LOVE with DONDON house XD.It's a very nice house. Better then mine. Almost nothing ): . Not even a properly thing. SUCKS! I HATE THIS .. Darn it ..

I watched Resident Evil 2 again . Wah , i'm afraid that i would get nightmare tonight. damn it.

Today after school saw something funny at the staircase. The both of them talking yet i was laughing like mad. Cause this is the most stupid scenario i ever seen . What a stupid thing =.=.Childish ..

Then it wasn't myye dai ji anyway , and i fucking get caught by ms soo .. whereas those who are DIRECTLY involved , wasn't caught. And ms soo was so funny today , she told me she don't have a X-ray eyes .. So she cannot see. L O L .. And DODON fetched me home . Then i sleep and met with ZIHAObaobei and HENRY .. lalalas (:

I'm tired . I WANNA SLEEP

nights XD

Tiongxim*
-Pearlina (:
-Cassandra
-Rachel
-DONDON
-Weizhong
-Siang ann
-huimin
-YENLING
-Josie
-Velvel
-Kaisheng
-Yeechin
-Zihao
-Joeson

-Koek keong
alot more ~ wanna snatchh all of them?GO ON. See u got the ability to SNATCH ALL OF THEM. fucker

Labels: , , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins