<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 12, 2007 Y 1:57 AM
Whatever you want here.

So what's up with the world making people stress and hate living but on the other hand they cannot die?This holiday is going to be a tough one.Someone , please help me.Bring me fly , crawl , walk or even run out of this fucked up family.I don't care.I gave in this few months.And this what i got in return.WHAT THE FUCK! i'm thinking , being good?Is that what i really want? just want to be a human , in myye way.Cause none understands me.I'm born in the wrong way.Start yelling away when they see it in a bad way.Start screaming their heads off when they don't like it.I want a nie family.Not like this.They said they cared for me.Thats not what i want..I don't want them.Neither do i want to cry for them like i did today.KILL ME.SHOOT ME.dead

Don't wanna post anything about what i hate today.Haven't been posting about 3 days about myye life. ): I'm so sorry (:

Went for steamboat during friday with ZIHAO&HENRY&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;JUNQI&YEECHIN&CHARMAINE&HUIMIN&YENLING&YONGCONG&DONDON&WEIZHONG&PEARLINA and more..not really much fun though.But i love the laughters there (:. But something unpleasant happened ):.Not going to elaborate any further.It's not good anyway.

Then Saturday , went selling ice - cream with HENRY&JOESON&PEARLINA. L O L..Tapping with joeson. The video is like .. OMG! so funny cans?haha (: Then we zilian while slacking .. And the day was nice ..though i was feeling abit sick too .. Then went to DONDON hse again .. photo with WEIZHONG new hair style..lols ..Then went home

Today , went to meet PEARLINA for lunch , and ZIHAO&JOESON&HENRY came.Then off we went to meet DONDON&SIANGANN&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;WEILONG&WEIZHONG. Then we go to WEIZHONG's new house.The new condo near orchid country club.(: nice nice scenary there.It's cooling up on the balcony .Aiyarhs forgotten , to take some picture of his nw house ): . It's 4 storey so HIGH up .. still got basement =O .. omfg . i envy dear kor kor ):

Pictures : D

i love her dearly , i really do (:

Pearlina and ******* (:

Myye little cousin x3

Picture of a crazy golden man xD.HIS NEW hse(:

Picture of a emo boy xD

Pearlina took this.Went weizhong goes:"Wo you bei qi fu"L O L.'

I duno who took this.L O L . The comforter (:

I took this when we were in DONDON's hse (: nice1 .The tiko man

The new hairstyle PEARLINA and me created for him (:

Pearlina zilian xD

Pearlina with the small umbrella =X

Colin the soon to be monk .. L O L .. DONDON said he was one =.=

Stupid pearlina , SO ZILIAN!!

Joeson and PEARLINA .. LOL

Good Friend x3

L O L~~~



The lion man that i treasure xD

Tat's all xD

It's just u and me , my boy

Labels: , , ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins