<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 26, 2007 Y 10:47 PM
Whatever you want here.

What goes around comes around. (:

MAXYNE^*Hohohos , Alrighty (:

Isabelle^*I love alien much much XD
wanTING^*Muah muahs u too !!

DONDON^*I'm fine already (:It's alright

♥PEARLINA^*It's ok la . Let him take lor XD

LiJun^*hAas , , alrights .. u too SMILE MORE (:

Junqii^*
Haas , it's alright la .. i love kor kor much much leis ~

xiiaOserene^*Lalalalas (: Thanks x333

I'm bored ,my eyes are closing ):

Bleahs , today went to school .. So many people gave me present . HOW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH .. And stupid ms soo make us walk the school for don't know how many rounds.Make us look like some stupid fools in primary school.Please la , in opss which class will line up and go for recess.OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES TO SEE, THERE'S NONE LA. Stupid mushroom. When i got 4 periods free , i jumping over the moon i tell ya.But Mrs liu took it away for her remedial . But it's nice . Today was the first time my name appeared in the class dairy with POSITIVE remarks ! ohmygawd.I think u only get to see that nonce in a year?L O L. Still i'm not that bad ! I'm a good girl ok?(:

And i was like doing nothing sitting on the floor with the whole class near LMR . Then BEN DAN keep looking somewhere my place there.And please actually smiled at u la . Then u gave me that jiao bin.Don' expect me to smile at u anymore.U sad i asked u what happened , u don't wanna tell.Now i smile at u. u give me lan jiao bin.please la hor.

I got photo from yesterdays and picture of the people who gave me presents (:

I have to thanks joanne meii for giving me a necklace XD i love her muahs.


JUNQI'S and DONDON's present for me(:

DONDON's XD

JUNQI's XD

I love u x33333

CHENG KOK's (:

You're my sister , and that means
we share the same roots,
The same memories,and some of
the same attributes!
you'r my sister and on of
the best friends i've got,
and i sure hope you know
that I LOVE YOU alot!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
From:Cheng kok.

Cheng kok's x33333

Zihao's XD

Many lollipops .. i love them so much XD

OHMYGAWD! Thanks for those who bought all this sweets for me !x3

Looks like a coca cola fountain XD

Stupid zilian derhs (:

Blur sial the face.XP

Weiwei and nodnod swimming .

Just what they think they are doing?lol

It's just another day ya?weiliang XD smile more !

Hi friendly cockroach XD

Relax guys (: Stop looking depressing XD

Stop sucking ur thumb please. It's very baby (:

Where ain't u all looking here?):

Junqi , don't cry T.T

It's only the first day , and i'm like missing her badly bytch sister XD

I'mma new born hairstylist XD

Hes' so cute ! i love aiai so MUCH

See i told u , hes' friendly (:

Junqi kor kor so cute (:

It's a photo that contains thousand meanings XD

You love that post ,don't u?

He's friendly but shy at the same time XD

The EMO king

That;s all for today : D

I love myye zihao baobei <3333333>And i miss you too XD.Thanks for that rose , ILU*

Labels: ,





'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins