<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29642814?origin\x3dhttp://my-onlysunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 Y 5:52 PM
Whatever you want here.

Xuan:hmm..jie,don quarrel lerhs okkiies?=)) ilu~*

AhzhOng:kOr,eu oso don quarrel okkiies?=)) ilu~*

Longx:ii noe eu..haha..jie derhs fwen rite?eu last time yps derhs rite?

PEARLiina:aiyoo..don niid tok derhs larhs..PEACE cans?

Mel:qiiqii kOr say sua..thn i sua lorhs =))

Yenling:ii love eu!!!

Vel:ii love eu sister..ii miss eu too!

Siang Ann:Erzi..hahas..thnks ferr helping miie stop the fight =))

~* guys i'm emotionally broken down..pls don disturb~*

[ ] I have pale skin.
[x] I have dyed my hair black.
[x] you have hair which covers one eye
[ ] I wear too much black eyeliner.( i wish. im still learning)
[ ] I own band tee-shirts.
[ ] I wear very very tight pants.
[ ] I own Vans or Chuck Taylors.
[ ] I wear mostly black, black and red, or blackand hot pink.
[x] Mean people call me "psycho" or a "loser"sometimes.
[x] I cut myself.
[x] I'm obsessed with blood.
[x] I cry too much.

[x] I'm typically "depressed".
[x] I listen to Hawthorne Heights, or DashboardConfessional.
[ ] I have low self-esteem.
[ ] I'm quiet and shy.
[ ] I write poetry
[ ] I relate most things in life to song lyrics.[
[x]My Msn name includes a word like Murderer,Killer, Homocide, Thrash, Death, Horror, Massacre,Rage, Lonely, Broken, or Alone.
[ ] I have lyrics in my AIM/MSN profile.
[x] I hate my life.
[x] My parents don't understand me.
[x] I'm "non-conforming".
[x] I paint my nails black.
[x] I say things like "slit my throat" and "cut myye wrist"
[ ] I go to lots of concerts. (unless u countchristian ones, nope nv been to any)
[ ] I wear my little sister or brother's clothes.
[x] Sometimes I feel "suffocated".
[x] I've had to talk to the counselor at school.
[ ] My girlfriend or boyfriend looks a lot like me.
[?] I hate preps.
[x] I have a facial piercing.[ears?]
[ ] I look up to Sonny Moore.
[x] I have very strong opinions about the bands Ilike.
[ ] I'm medicated for my emotions.
[x] I cry myself to sleep at least once a week.
[x] Little things really bother me.
[ ] I've had a lot of breakups.

[ ] I usually have a very blank facial expression.
[x] I rarely seem excited.
[x] I wonder about the point of my exsistence.(recently?)
[x] Sometimes I think about suicide.(sounds stupid)
[x] I like to be alone.(recently)
[x] I dont understand why Adam & Andrew's "EmoKid" song is funny and sympathise with the singer.
[x] I'm dying inside.

i'm 50% emo =.=!




'-Ads♥




'-Th Lady

Photobucket
My name ? VIVI.AN
Older every 26th of March.
I'm a mother of one.
I don't care what the future lies.
I'm gonna walk on my own with my feet stand firm.


'-Speak♥







'-Plurk♥

Plurk.com






Y Exits

} June 2006
} July 2006
} August 2006
} September 2006
} October 2006
} November 2006
} December 2006
} January 2007
} February 2007
} March 2007
} April 2007
} May 2007
} June 2007
} July 2007
} August 2007
} September 2007
} October 2007
} November 2007
} December 2007
} January 2008
} February 2008
} March 2008
} April 2008
} May 2008
} June 2008
} July 2008
} August 2008
} September 2008
} November 2008
} December 2008
} January 2009
} February 2009
} March 2009
} April 2009
} May 2009
} June 2009
} July 2009
} August 2009
} September 2009


Y Credits

Designer: Shalini ♥
Song: Imeem
Image hosting: x
Createblog : Blogger : Blogskins